How to fix "Print spooler service is not running"
This generic error means that either the computer is affected with serious virus attacks or the files have been corrupted.
- Go to Start Menu.
- Select Computer & C:\ Drive
- Open Windows > System32.
- In System32 folder, search for spoolsv.exe, Spoolss.dll and change their permissions to administrators.
- Right click on spoolsv.exe and then click on properties.
- Click on Security Tab.
- Click on Advanced.
- Click on Owner tab.
- Click on Edit button.
- Select Administrators, then click on Apply and then OK.
- Click on Permission Tab & Change Permission.
- Click on Add Button
- Type TrustedInstaller, then click on OK, and then select all the boxes of allow row, & click on OK
- Click on OK to finish.
- Find one more file named as spoolss.dll, and follow the same procedure
- Restart your PC